Monday, August 30, 2010

Back in the saddle.

I've decided to start writing again. The hiatus I took was good for me, I've gained more perspective and I'd like to think I've matured a bit regarding what I will choose to use this forum for. When I stopped writing I was surprised by the response that I got. It meant a lot to me that people actually took the time to stop by and jump inside my head for a bit every week. Much has happened since the last time I wrote, I've found a job, I've become the captain of a race team, things are looking good for the moment. I'm even in a position where I should be able to spend more time with my son Garrett. I'm excited to see what the rest of this year brings, the first half has been a rollercoaster of excitement, dissapointment, and a splash of regret. Here's hoping the rest of the year is just as interesting and as much of a learning experience as the first half was.

JD Out

No comments:

Post a Comment